So, besides the poem I added I thought I would update. Not that anyone reads my stuff anyways. I recently got out of a relationship. I won’t go too much into what happened. However, I did learn some things about myself.
- I will no longer keep my mouth shut when I feel like I deserve more
- Once you have hurt me and shown me that you don’t care, I will reflect and then not give two shits about you
- Once I put my foot down, the deal is done and there is no going back
- There is a big difference between stubbornness and realizing you deserve better
- I give a lot, more than people deserve
- I try to give people the benefit of the doubt
- I am stronger than I give myself credit for
- Tears don’t faze me after you’ve hurt me
- I show no mercy once I have been hurt
- I can turn you into a faint memory
Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.